Monday 13 August 2012

Reily's Home!

Yay!

After a 4 month wait, Reily (Dollzone Cherry) is finally home! I didn't think she's get her this early in the week so I didn't have an outfit prepared for her. Thankfully I didn't have to pay any customs fees as the postman just plopped her down in front my door and didn't even bother to knock!

Regardless, I got my package and opened it up see a beautiful doll! Unfortunately her finger was broken off but I hear that I can crazy glue it back off if I don't get a replacement. I'm sad that I couldn't get her in tan skin but I'm happy with the yellow skin. In the future I might even consider getting my Dollzone Yuu in yellow skin.

Well here's a few photos of Reily and her happy reunion with Tai.

-K



(Best friends reunited <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment