Thursday 11 April 2013

She's here!

Hey guys,

After a short wait, Vmf Yumi is here! As soon as I opened up the box, I fell in love with her. She's really cute in person and I like her body shape. I took a photo of her yesterday in a wig she came with then today I made her a new wig. We decided to play a little dress up so here's a few photos:

(She came with a cute little ice cream cone)

 (Close ups and one in the new wig, we'll see what I style it into)

I also ordered her some boots from Dollmore which look great but I didn't get any pictures of her in them since I love the magnetic feet. Oh yes I finally got to order those damn cigarette props! Here's some photos:

(Look at these two bad girls! P.S. Reily doesn't smoke!)

(Clearly Shiera really enjoyed hers lol)

Well that's all I have for now, next I'll be working on an outfit for her and a name. I'll be working on some |Doll North cosplays too.. *Sigh* So little time, so much to do..

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment